My object is a booby pin- Bobby pin are interesting in a way a foundational piece to create a whole design. With any updo you have to start with a base/ anchor point. As in design the company would have it's anchor points advertising, pr and creative technical design. The people are what make up the anchor point. The design comes from the work ethic to the environment. I hope with my company to develop a fun hard working atmosphere with people who enjoy challenging their surrounding.
Powered by Blogger.
Popular Posts
-
Not sure about what to do with the font. I know I want it to be illustrative and have a vintage/romantic pictures but not sure if 70...
-
Advertising as long as it's an expressive art form is completely acceptable. Manipulating the system in order to target a specific marke...
-
Most of the time I feel very overwhelmed by type. Type or creating a new font can be monotonous. Type is beautiful and can convey a messag...
-
Open publication - Free publishing - More hair
-
coffee -and-tea-are-amazing-for-you/" target="_blank"> Get health and fitness articles at Greatist.com
-
http://www.thinkingforaliving.org/topics/features "The Thinking for a Living Network The Thinking for a Living Network is built on fr...
0 comments:
Post a Comment